|Click on the text with ↓ and information will expand where you will see what resources and tools are recommended to help you properly assess the abilities of these candidates.
Role applied for:
Surrey, BC Email: email@example.com
To obtain a position in Finance department or HR department, and apply all knowledge and skills for accurate payment of employees and payroll taxes. Looking for a great company to develop all of my skills learned thru previous experiences, in order to help out to reach and exceed company goals.
- Conduct payroll system updates (including testing/maintaining payroll system, master file, code files, tax tables, etc.)
- Execute payroll processing cycle (in-house or outside service)
- Process supplemental employment-related taxable income updates (relocation, awards, dividend equivalents, tuition refunds, company cars, stock programs, financial planning, etc.)
- Prepare internal monthly, quarterly and annual payroll reports
- Develop policies and procedures for payroll processing and time-keeping systems