There are many ways to get involved – from taking part in our programs helping skilled immigrants build professional networks and understand the Canadian context of their profession, to participating in IEC-BC events highlighting the latest global and local labour-market trends, to joining our mailing lists to stay abreast of the latest industry news.
Become a Mentor
- Access additional professional development and leadership opportunities
- Enhance your workplace coaching skills
- Gain insights into perspectives from around the world
- Contribute to a workplace culture where diversity is celebrated
Stay connected to the most current trends in workforce diversity and inclusion, and labour-market integration. Learn about IEC-BC initiatives and events, and get relevant industry tips and resources directly in your Inbox. You can change your preferences or unsubscribe at any time, and your privacy is guaranteed.
Please choose one or more options from the list below.
- Connect with us on LinkedIn and Twitter
- Tapped-In Newsletter for Employers and other interested parties
- Connections E-Bulletin for Service Provider Organizations
- Alerts about IEC-BC hosted Events and Webinars
- IEC-BC Program Updates