The Immigrant Employment Council of BC is pleased to support the Canadian Immigration Summit 2018. Due to its ageing population and low birth rate, Canada increasingly relies on immigrants to spur economic growth. Maintaining a strong settlement program equips newcomers with the tools they need to thrive. Join us at the Canadian Immigration Summit 2018: Strengthening Our Economy and Settlement Program, on May 30-31, 2018 in Ottawa. Explore the most pressing immigration issues facing Canada today. Network with major stakeholders from government, business, immigration law and consulting, education, and immigrant-serving organizations to discuss the future of immigration in Canada.
- David Manicom, Assistant Deputy Minister, Settlement and Integration, Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
- Debbie Douglas, Executive Director, Ontario Council of Agencies Serving Immigrants
- The Hon. Louise Arbour, Special Representative for International Migration, United Nations
- Ximena Munoz, Manitoba Fairness Commissioner, Office of the Manitoba Fairness Commissioner
- Ben Rempel, Assistant Deputy Minister, Immigration and Economic Opportunities Division, Manitoba Education and Training
- The Hon. Lena Metlege Diab, Minister of Immigration, Minister of Acadian Affairs and Francophonie, Nova Scotia Office of Immigration
- Patrick Snider, Director of Skills and Immigration Policy, The Canadian Chamber of Commerce
View the full conference agenda. Join over 200+ immigration professionals. We are pleased to share a reduced registration fee of $695. Register with rebate code PRM17 to save $200 off the full registration fee. Please note that there is a special rate for service providers and charities. To register with this rate please contact email@example.com.