|Is A Proud Partner In:||Lead Sponsor|
Mentoring helps skilled newcomers reconnect with their careers in Canada, while also providing an opportunity for employers to build their inclusive leadership skills and connect with diverse newcomer talent.
With the tremendous success of occupation-specific mentoring in many cities across Canada, regional mentoring partners (non-profit organizations specialized in immigration and employment) and national employers are coming together to form a collaborative partnership – National Mentoring Partnership – to increase access to mentoring for immigrant professionals across Canada. With RBC as the lead sponsor, the National Mentoring Partnership helps job-ready, skilled newcomers build their professional networks and better leverage talents to achieve gainful employment across Canada.
How it works:
- The National Mentoring Partnership gives employers the opportunity to engage in a mentoring program at a national level in cities across Canada where they operate
- The Partnership is a network of regional mentoring programs, collaborating nationally and connecting employers’ regional offices with mentoring programs in their city
- Each mentoring program then matches employee volunteers (mentors) from that city with newcomers (mentees) who share professional backgrounds
- While each mentor program differs slightly based on regional needs, all mentor programs provide orientation sessions, training and resources that build an employee’s coaching and inclusive leadership skills
- The National Mentoring Partnership works closely with employers to implement a customized national strategy to support their Diversity and Inclusion goals, collaborate with regional mentoring programs, and communicate their success stories across media
For information about national employer partners we work with, click the appropriate link(s) below:
| || || || |
|Royal Bank of Canada||TELUS||Loblaw||Shoppers Drug Mart||Rogers|
We are no longer recruiting new employer partners into the pilot.
For information about regional mentoring partners, click the appropriate link below:
|Greater Toronto Area||British Columbia||Edmonton||Calgary|
|London||Nova Scotia||Ottawa||Niagara Region|